|Name||Japan Catalyst, Inc.|
|Address||1-12-32 ARK Mori Building 25F, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-6025, Japan|
|Shareholder||Monex Group 100%|
|Financial Instruments Business Registration Code||Kanto Finance Bureau Director (Kinsho) No. 3171|
|Association||Japan Investment Advisers Association|
- September 2019
- Company Establishment (Capital: 10million yen)
- December 2019
- Changed the company's name to Japan Catalyst, Inc.
- February 2020
- Registered as a financial instruments business operator
- February 2020
- Joined the Japan Investment Advisers Association
- March 2020
- Capital increased to 100million yen
- April 2020
- Started providing investment advice to Monex Activist Mother Fund
- August 2021
- Started providing investment advice to Japan Catalyst Fund (Offshore Fund)
Though the information provided on the Website is obtained or compiled from sources Japan Catalyst, Inc. (“JCI”) believes to be reliable, JCI does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information. JCI and any of its affiliates shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information contained within the Website.
The Website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information. Information on the Website is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities or other investment products.
The contents on the Website are the copyright of JCI. The use (including, without limitation, copying, modifying, reproducing in whole or in part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing) of any part of the contents without prior permission of JCI for commercial purposes is prohibited.